Friday, April 11, 2008

Into the Hands Of the Potter

There is a song on my mind as I go about my daily routine today! It is called Into The Hands Of The Potter by Caedman's Call. I love listening to this christian group all the time. It is encouraging to me as a believer in Christ Jesus! I am a pastor's wife with six children. Two sets of twins. Most people think we have three sets. Having clay pots formed in you from the potter is an interesting thing. I know I am being molded and then to have a molding take place within a molding is just an outright miracle from God.

There is no place I would rather be than in the Hands of the Potter.

On a funny note...not so far from where I live there is a house with a cute park bench in the front. On that park bench is a pot person. The head is a large pot, the body is several pots, the arms and legs are several pots. Every time we drive by there, it is decorated for whatever season it is. I want so badly to put a sign on it that says: "will the clay say to the Potter, why have you made me this way?" Just for fun mind you! But I wouldn't really trespass to do it. I think it is a fun thought though.

Aren't you glad we aren't the shapes of clay pots? That would be a wearisome task to find clothes to fit our bodies!

Have a blessed day today. And don't forget to Praise the Potter for all that He has made!

No comments: