Tuesday, May 17, 2011

hello

I am just so excited about a bunch of things...like this cake I made:


It is made of rice krispy treats and homemade marshmallow fondant.
Of course regular cake with homemade icing.

I am also excited about this coming weekend!  My husband is taking me somewhere I have never been!
Sea World!  He gets in for free because he is a Teacher, and I get in 20% off.  We are going to the Grill that is under the sharks!  I can't wait to share about that experience!

Anyway, I hope you like the cake.  It was a real doozy to make!

2 comments:

Heather (JesusChick) said...

LOVE that cake and have fun at SeaWorld, its a lot of fun :)

Eva said...

That cake is so neat all put together. I love it!

Also so excited that you get such a good deal at Sea World! :) I wish they let homeschool teachers in for free! :) So glad you had a wonderful trip. I loved all the pictures especially of the two of you so happy!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon! <3