Friday, August 15, 2008

Well, Here I am trying to keep up with all my blogs. Now I think I understand why so many people just give up. Oh well, I just wanted to learn how to do this stuff. I mostly just enjoy reading everyone else's very talented, creative, beautiful blogs! I don't know how to do all that stuff. So I just look and listen and learn from all ya'll. I have come accross some great blogs and just feel like I know these people. They are a blessing when I am low and seemingly friendless. I know I really am not friendless. You know it just feels that way sometimes. Jesus is a true friend indeed! And it a wonderful thing to see believers with blogs that are real people! May you be blessed.

1 comment:

Seawashed said...

I too love 'A Pocketful of Pinecones'. My four children are teens now(actually the oldest just turned 18), but I still use A Pocketful of Pinecones for study. I think it will always be 'off' the shelf. I will definetly enjoy using it with future grandchildren.