Friday, November 26, 2010

When The Guys Go Hiking...

When the guys go hiking...all us ladies get together to sew!


We are having a blast!  We watched a few movies...Return To Cranford, Saving Sarah Cain, and Austrailia.  Next up for viewing is North and South.


I was able to get a few things sewn.  These are some shorts my Daddy has been after me to hem for him.  Well, they are done!  Yay!
This snowfox pillow for a dear friend of our family who loves snowfoxes and baby blue, and of course snow!  I will not be making these for my etsy shop.  I got the idea from a blogger named...lucykate.  I don't want to steal anything to sell.  But I made the little fox slightly different than hers so as not to offend.
I really like her alot.


I tried making a cute little change purse.  I am not sure it works that well.  My abilities with curved zippers is not all that great!


Praising the Lord Jesus for great friends in the Lord!  Praising God for fun with creativity!  Praising God the "guys" are doing well on their hike!  My husband called today to let me know my three boys and himself are well and are enjoying themselves!  

1 comment:

Joy said...

You are so talented! I just love seeing what all you create. keep posting pictures! They sure do bring back wonderful memories!