Friday, October 14, 2011

October week 2 Weekly Reflection

So my birthday was this week...and the girls surprised me with this poster and a keychain.
I really love it!
Made homemade chocolate and granola.  This is how Mushy watches the contents because she is too short to look in the pot!  Funny.

Homemade chocolate and granola mixed together to make homemade candy bars.  MMMMM.

We have started eating our granola chopped up instead of in bars.

Here is the chocolate ready to go in the freezer.


Here is some scripture we have had on our hearth since Christmas, but I just had to take a picture to share with you and for Doorposts....I love those guys(and gals).

Sparkplug at work and no play...

They look like they are working...but I am almost certain there must be some playing going on!

Our Social Studies definitions.

I made these curtains this week from some fabric that a dear friend gave me.

A very sweet friend sent me some birthday money to buy something special just for me and I found this at a quaint used furniture store!

My sweet Queen B.  

Here is a better photo of my neat find!


Straightened the craft room for the umpteenth thousandth time!


Sweet Mushy has a picture for me!
It has been a great Birthday week!  Pretty good school week. And now onto the weekend and the start of another week!

2 comments:

brotherrobb said...

I am so thankful for you! Her children arise and call her blessed;
her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many women do noble things,
but you surpass them all.” Proverbs 31

Eva said...

I LOVE the poster! It was adorable! The key chain too! So glad for a happy birthday for you and special times with the kids. I second your hubby's verse! Talk to you soon. Praying for Grandmom Phillips!