Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Netbooks Abound

They arrived! At about 1:30 pm.
We are so excited! Now the kids are trying to load them!Yikes!


They were so excited they just opened them up and turned them on! I don't know why I didn't think they would do that!




Hannah actually opened the very one she ordered. And so did Ben! Carter and Wes had to trade.



Here they all are with their new netbooks with the designs they picked. The Lord is so good to lead us to homeschool and to love on these kiddos! Praise Jesus!




2 comments:

Eva said...

So cool! I am excited for you all! I am so thankful you were able to use SOS!

We also loved the braces pictures! Hope things go well with that. Sometimes I hear upkeep can be hard. Praying for you with three in braces!

I am thinking all of mine will need them. Lydia has the most space between her baby teeth so maybe she won't need them. We will see! :)

Love you all so much! Eva

Eva said...

Two weeks! I am so excited! Love, Eva